Research shows that organisations which maintain the best safety practices have a positive culture, achieve the highest productivity reducing the high cost of injury management and ultimately deliver the greatest profit margins. Drake Safety can help your business achieve the safety outcome that your business needs, all delivered by our qualified and experienced consultants.
Drake Safety offers several dedicated safety risk and injury management solutions, utilising practices accredited by AS4801 and ISO9001.
- WHS Management System (WHSMS) - Australian Standard AS/NZ: 4801
- WHS Gap Analysis (physical hazards and risks)
- Tailored WHS audit criteria (to meet client specific needs)
- Online Safety Induction
- Online Safety Training courses
- National Police History Checks
- Visa Checks (right to work in Australia)
- Employment History Checks
- Qualification Checks
- Ministry of Justice Checks (New Zealand Police Check equivalent)
- International Police History Checks
- Licence Management
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- WHS Form templates
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Alcohol - LES Handheld Series Breathalyser - Police Grade Accuracy
- Drugs – Oratect 6 panel oral fluid drug testing kit
The risks are too great to gamble on safety, so take the luck out of your WHS management by partnering with Drake Safety.