You track important metrics such as revenue, but do you track the attitudes and behaviours that drive those metrics? What is causing turnover? What is driving morale? Is your culture helping or hindering your bottom-line?
The best way to get answers to these questions is by conducting an engagement survey.
Through this survey, you receive quantitative and qualitative data on employee attitudes that drive performance, indicating where you are strong and which factors are holding your company back. By using Drake's Engagement Survey rather than conducting an internal survey, you achieve better, more accurate response rates and objective analysis of the results.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Identify key organisational concerns, roadblocks, and opportunities
- Assess engagement and how to improve it
- Identify areas that will enhance morale and commitment
- Provide insight on improving productivity and reducing turnover
- Provide actionable recommendations to help you make the necessary improvements
- Customizable to your specific organisational needs while ensuring anonymity and security
Standardized Engagement Survey
This solution is specifically designed for small to medium-sized businesses that require quick, cost-effective insight into what matters most to your employees. The survey will ask participants to rate 20 questions that best predict engagement on a 5-point scale.
This solution includes:
- A 1 hour consultation with an HR expert before and after the survey
- Creation and deployment of the survey on your behalf
- Pre and post-survey employee communication templates
- A highly visual, easy to understand report of survey results
- Actionable recommendations to increase engagement and bottom-line results
Customized Engagement Survey
For a customized survey tailored to your organisational needs, please contact us on 1 800 CLBDRK.