An HR audit is a quick way to identify what is working well in your HR department and find opportunities to improve.
We’ll appraise the HR areas that are important to your business such as:
- Human Resources Strategic Planning
- Attracting and Selecting Staff
- Onboarding and Orientation
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Equity and Diversity Management
- Performance Management
- Ending the Employment Relationship
Drake’s HR Audit will generate a report with specific recommendations on how to get your business on track with:
- More effective policies, processes and procedures
- Up-to-date labour law compliance
- Specific actions to solve HR challenges
- Specific actions to seize HR opportunities
The audit provides your HR function with a much appreciated expert view of what it is doing well and where it can improve. It helps align the HR function more closely with the real needs of the business ensuring your HR investment is being directed where they it is most needed.
It will pay for itself many times over by uncovering changes in HR practices that will have the biggest, positive impact on your business. This will, in turn, improve both productivity and performance. It also reduces the risk of lawsuits by ensuring labour law compliance.