HR on Demand
Why recruit another full time Human Resources professional for a part time requirement when you can outsource an expert at a fraction of the price when you need them!
Most small to medium sized employers are frequently facing a number of critical HR related challenges. The problem is most employers don't have the luxury of large internal HR teams, so often management's time is predominately spent dealing with operational people issues, rather than adding strategic long term value to the business.
Our outsourced HR Solutions provide a range of services & models to manage and supplement your human resources either on a long term or short term basis. We offer access to a suite of flexible solutions and HR tools tailored to your business by our HR professionals to meet your specific business needs and budget.
We believe regardless of any organisations size or industry, business owners and CEO's alike have one thing in common worldwide-to get the most out of their people! HR on Demand will work with your business to drive & implement core Human Resource strategies & initiatives.
HR on Demand empowers managerial staff, so that they can have the confidence and skills to manage future people issues effectively without the need for intervention.
We provide timely and accurate expert consultation to businesses to extend your people capabilities and maximise performance. We handle comprehensive HR solutions & advice or work in conjunction with in-house teams to enhance existing programs.
Delivered on-site through the provision of "fee for service" or you may also wish to choose to outsource a HR Manager on Demand for on-site consulting.
HR on Demand solutions include:
- Expert Industrial Relations assistance including on site representations with union or employee representatives
- Workplace grievances and disputes
- Termination of underperforming employees
- On site OH&S consultation and advice
- Implementation and coordination of company induction programs
- Outplacement & redundancy services
- Retention & employer branding strategies
- Recruitment & selection mentoring - we can develop interview guides and coach managers in interview techniques
- Management of workers compensation claims including reducing employer premiums
- Drafting & implementation of HR/ER policies and procedures
- Employee training & development workshops i.e. bullying and harassment awareness
Outsourcing all or part of your HR will allow you to:
- Reduce administrative costs, saving time and money
- Create customised solutions for your specific needs
- Gain access to a wide range of specialist HR consultants as required
- We aim for tailored solutions for each of our clients, combining our strengths with specialist knowledge, to ensure highly successful outcomes for all transactions.