What is the HR Helpline?
HR Helpline provides practical, compliant HR advice; our experts are available to discuss any of your people challenges, big or small, via a subscription-based email and/or phone service.
A quick phone call will provide you with generalist and strategic HR advice on all issues relating to human capital and industrial relations. By accessing specialized HR advice on-demand, you can outsource all or part of your HR functions at only a fraction of the price.
How does it work?
Your subscription includes:
- Five days per week of telephone (8:30 am AEST – 5:30 pm AEST) or e-mail advice to assist and manage your people issues quickly and effectively
- Affordable monthly payments based on the number of users
- Receive reporting on the trends and common issues along with recommendations so that you can make the necessary improvements
- Topics you may want to discuss:
- Strategic HR advice including implementation of HR policies and procedures, onboarding programs, retention strategies, workforce planning, compensation & performance management
- Management of workers’ compensation claims including claims management and premium reduction strategies
- Performance management advice including lawful terminations and company restructuring
- Flexible or Permanent Recruitment
- Employment Standards Act and relevant provincial and federal legislation
- Employee Vacation and Leave policy